Isn't likely that few people in this country know how Islam was spread?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I think you would be surprised how many Americans understand islam is our enemy.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

• 2 months ago

If "this country" is, as I suspect, the USA, then "straight from the fridge" is the most likely response!

• 2 months ago

Islam was spread by the sword, and continues the sword till this day. Everyone knows this, but those on the left refuse to accept this reality.

• 2 months ago

WRONG. We have the greatest media in the world to explain it to us.

• The Football God
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

100% sarcasm on my part.
      For years I have said our media panders to it's demographics, accuracy be damned.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Just like every other religion: for the benefit of the rich and powerful to keep the masses docile. 

• 2 months ago

It was spread the way any other religion was spread: mass manipulation, close mindedness, self righteousness, gullibility, a means of control....nothing good. Humans really need to start thinking for themselves.

• Loonasee2 months agoReport

MesquiteBeans2018 You don't seem to understand,I don't give a ****. We would be so much better off if people stopped believing all the crap they are told by long dead men. That being said, there are great wisdoms at the core of the world's major religions, for the most part completely ignored.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.