Would you accept this job offer? 2 other interviews?

I got an offer for a job but the offer seems a bit strange. It’s a full time contracted position. The contract is a 50 week contract and I am not paid for 2 weeks at Christmas. I will receive all health benefits and retirement benefits however, I do not receive/accrue any sick time or paid time off. I am not paid... show more I got an offer for a job but the offer seems a bit strange. It’s a full time contracted position. The contract is a 50 week contract and I am not paid for 2 weeks at Christmas. I will receive all health benefits and retirement benefits however, I do not receive/accrue any sick time or paid time off. I am not paid for any holidays for which the office is closed either. They want me to sign a contract from October - December. Then, in January I will sign a new contract (if they feel I’m a good fit) from January - the following December. When I asked the hiring manager if after a year I would accrue leave she said no this position does not offer any sick time or leave and that I would have to apply for a different position internally within the company for that.
This job is located 4 hours from where I currently live so I would have to relocate. She could not offer me any money towards relocation however I have been able to save some money as I knew eventually I would like to move to that area.

Does this sound worth it to you?
To relocate for this type of job?
Or should I stay where I am until I can find something that’s a better fit.