My fiancé continues to contact his exes behind my back. What should I do?

So I've been with my fiancé for 4 years, engaged for 1. Right when we moved into together, his most recent ex sent me a message saying that he'd called her a year into our relationship to say he still loved her. I knew nothing of any of this. I confronted him and he admitted to having called her, but denied... show more So I've been with my fiancé for 4 years, engaged for 1. Right when we moved into together, his most recent ex sent me a message saying that he'd called her a year into our relationship to say he still loved her. I knew nothing of any of this. I confronted him and he admitted to having called her, but denied the rest. He waited until AFTER he proposed to admit that he did, in fact, tell her he still loved her. He said it was all foolishness on his part and that he's never regretted anything more, because with time he's come to realize that I'm the only woman he's ever really loved and it was all just a terrible mistake. Well, I find out that a couple of months ago, he contacted yet another old flame of his. He said he knew it was wrong, but he was mad at me (it was after a fight) and he found himself missing their intellectual conversations. He actually screamed at me when I cried about it, saying I'm being dramatic over something he did with innocent intentions. He can't seem to understand that I have every right to feel betrayed given our past history with this same bs, thinking we'd agreed to leave the past in the past and no more secrecy and betrayal. I just needed to vent since he left me alone crying on the couch so he could go sleep. Thx to anyone who replies <3