Is my adderall just right?

Im experiencing weight loss, loss of appetite, sex drive, euphoria and diarrhea and INSOMNIA LOTS OF INSOMNIA. I know that I have ADD for sure because when I got off my adderall for 6 months, it was effecting my life. My brainwas uncontrollable, I couldnt stay focus again and I tried everything! From vitamins, to... show more Im experiencing weight loss, loss of appetite, sex drive, euphoria and diarrhea and INSOMNIA LOTS OF INSOMNIA. I know that I have ADD for sure because when I got off my adderall for 6 months, it was effecting my life. My brainwas uncontrollable, I couldnt stay focus again and I tried everything! From vitamins, to brain boosting pills to timers, diet and exercise. I had to put notes all over my house to rember things, reminders etc... after a while I broke down and realized I couldnt take it anymore. It was to hard. I realized this after 6 months. I thought I could do it but I cant. And I would get headaches because I missed the peace and quiet adderall gave me in my mind. Without adderall my brain is so active and its so hard to control. My doctor started me with 20mg. She then increased it to take 2 20mg pills a day. This was extremely obvious that it was too high since the side effects were 10x worst and I also developed moodiness, aggression and anger. So I decided to stop use. But after 6months I realized I cant do it on my own anymore especially while Im in college. So I went back to 20mg. Now I always get sweaty and have side effects I metioned. I tried taking 1/2 of my 20mg pill but it really doesnt do anything at all. Its like I just swallowed something and thats it. So whats going on? Is this normal? Is my dosage to high? I have the regular adderal that lasts 3-4 hours. Should I be taking something els? I will talk to my doctor about it.
1 answer 1