Please help. I can't breathe in my own house!?

I have asthma. My parents smoke, and the second hand smoke causes my chest to tighten and me to choke and wheeze. I have tried to get them to smoke outside or something, but they won't take me seriously. Im sick of not being able to breathe but I don't know what to do! I feel like if this keeps up, i'm... show more I have asthma. My parents smoke, and the second hand smoke causes my chest to tighten and me to choke and wheeze. I have tried to get them to smoke outside or something, but they won't take me seriously. Im sick of not being able to breathe but I don't know what to do! I feel like if this keeps up, i'm gonna have a bad enough attack that I end up passing out, or worse... What should I do?! PLEASE HELP! >_<
Update: Edit: Im only 15, so moving out is not really an option unfortunately...