Got taken down :( is this sexual assualt?

(IM 16F friends sister was 18) very drunk, at a party, in a shed, I collapsed on a lounge, My friends older sister (whom hadn’t met before) sat next to me while I was about to pass out and started rubbing my bum , sticking her hand down my shorts, was touching me etc whilst whispering repeatedly in my ear “I want... show more (IM 16F friends sister was 18) very drunk, at a party, in a shed, I collapsed on a lounge, My friends older sister (whom hadn’t met before) sat next to me while I was about to pass out and started rubbing my bum , sticking her hand down my shorts, was touching me etc whilst whispering repeatedly in my ear “I want to f*** you” I was very drunk and was not comprehending what she saying so I said “I know” like how you’d respond when someone tells you something over and over again, this continues and she goes further touching me whilst I sit there in complete silence slowly drifting off and suddenly my memory turns black, I passed out? when everything comes back I’m no longer in the shed, I’m pressed up against a wall in the backyard with her kissing my neck telling me she wants to f*** me, (I have no memory of getting up, or leaving the shed ) I didn’t know what was happening so I said she begins to lead me into the house where everyone is and my friend takes me away from her, long story short, she ends up getting kicked out. I won’t tell you what happened afterwards in detail but I got victim blamed. Whatever.

to this day I don’t know what she did to me whist I was blacked out and neither does anyone else, or what she planned to do to me. This happened almost 6 months ago and it crosses my mind atleast once a week if not multiple times a week. I feel like I shouldn’t classify it as assault because I don’t know what she did and she didn’t rape me, so I’m over exaggerating.