My mom and her siblings are about to have a brawl over a piece of property, how do I show her family I still like them?

It’s the usual fight over property rights now that the grandparents of died however they all agree on the property and the role is simply over who gets to decorate it. My mother has an addiction deck to decorating and having a whole Lotta furniture around everywhere, her siblings don’t like that style decorating.... show more It’s the usual fight over property rights now that the grandparents of died however they all agree on the property and the role is simply over who gets to decorate it. My mother has an addiction deck to decorating and having a whole Lotta furniture around everywhere, her siblings don’t like that style decorating.

Last time they had a fight over this everyone avoided me because I was the offspring of my mother. I am terrified that’s going to happen again. What do I do?