So, wait a minute, WAIT A MINUTE!!! If the US NAVY just *confirmed* footage of UFO's--then isn't it *Possible* they *HAVE* shot one down?

and *maybe* have one at Area 51? I mean, if they are ADMITTING they have FILMED what they call UAP's.......Unidentified Aerial Phenomena.........and that footage sure does look pretty damn convincing.....and witnesses say the thing acted like no plane in existence,.....and moved at speeds unheard of......then what the HECK are they saying? UFO's are REAL and they are HERE?????

Is that not fairly mind boggling then?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best Answer

There may have been crashes. But looking at those videos, and others, I have difficulty believing that one has been "shot down." Supposedly they're capable of maneuvers impossible for our best aircraft - like right-angle turns, instantaneous acceleration/deceleration, and the incredible speeds you spoke of.

I've been sure of alien visitation for a long time - I saw a flying saucer when I was a kid, and I'm not prone to hallucinations, and have always been able to distinguish fantasy and reality.

It's DAMNED mind-boggling.

Those things are REAL - too many sane, honest people have seen things that would be impossible with any technology we have.

• Maybe they're "teasers," civilizations that can move through huge distances as if they didn't exist. They're teasing us like Earth-kids would tease caged dogs.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The possibilities isn't likely, but anything is possible. Reality be or is it those little green men anal probing you again weasel Jr.?

• Mrs H
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Seems that way. Always wondered why they would hide ir,

I'm ok until Gort gets off of one. It seems like maybe alien teenagers taking a dare,lol. Ok so aliens come around and that means they are far more advanced than us and the first thing we do is shoot it down.

• 2 months ago

I find it amazing that the US government admits UFO'S are real and the top story here in the UK is about brexit! WTF!!!???

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Bill-M
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Your the victim of FAKE NEWS.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Maybe they are working up interest in Area 51 for the grand reveal of actual alien artifacts. Why else would President Trump say that the US needs a Space Patrol or Space Force.

• JetDoc
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If they HAD shot one down, they would be able to identify it. An UNKNOWN is exactly that... They don't KNOW what it is.

The US Navy isn't the ONLY ones to see UFO's. Look up the US Air Force's Project Bluebook from the 60's

• Weasel McWeasel
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

I've heard all about Bluebook.....but for f*** sake...they actually released video. and admitted they had no clue what it was and couldn't catch it!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.