So, wait a minute, WAIT A MINUTE!!! If the US NAVY just *confirmed* footage of UFO's--then isn't it *Possible* they *HAVE* shot one down?

and *maybe* have one at Area 51? I mean, if they are ADMITTING they have FILMED what they call UAP's.......Unidentified Aerial Phenomena.........and that footage sure does look pretty damn convincing.....and witnesses say the thing acted like no plane in existence,.....and moved at speeds unheard... show more and *maybe* have one at Area 51? I mean, if they are ADMITTING they have FILMED what they call UAP's.......Unidentified Aerial Phenomena.........and that footage sure does look pretty damn convincing.....and witnesses say the thing acted like no plane in existence,.....and moved at speeds unheard of......then what the HECK are they saying? UFO's are REAL and they are HERE?????

Is that not fairly mind boggling then?