I cut coffee cold turkey for six days and Im panicking..?

So I had a panic attack and well I have anxiety issues and decided to stop drinking coffee all together, or at least for a while. Stopped drinking coffee for six days, and well, the withdrawal systems were a great welcome. It makes sense why they say you should technically never quit cold turkey and well, I learned... show more So I had a panic attack and well I have anxiety issues and decided to stop drinking coffee all together, or at least for a while. Stopped drinking coffee for six days, and well, the withdrawal systems were a great welcome. It makes sense why they say you should technically never quit cold turkey and well, I learned it the hard way. I had another almost major panic attack because my heart just wouldn t stop beating and of course me being anxiety prone, didn t handle it well. Now here I am, with no sleep and not knowing what to do. I decided to just take a couple sips of coffee, of course less coffee in the mug and mostly milk. I m not sure if this was the right choice. So if anyone knows and good advice or info, I d be glad to take some! Like seriously. I m dying.
3 answers 3