Husband and wife dispute question?

My husband and I have 1 son together a 7 year old and I have been dealing with secondary infertility. We have agreed that we were going to try Infertility treatments to have a second baby. My husband told me you’re going to show respect to me before we have more kids I agreed. The next day I was running late for... show more My husband and I have 1 son together a 7 year old and I have been dealing with secondary infertility. We have agreed that we were going to try Infertility treatments to have a second baby. My husband told me you’re going to show respect to me before we have more kids I agreed. The next day I was running late for work and didn’t have time to make him breakfast ( my husband doesn’t work but he is a landlord and we have roommates that stay on the outside of our home and that’s how he makes money) well my husband was pissed off and told my I’m a liar and not showing him respect like I said I was. He told me he didn’t want to do the stupid infertility treatments and don’t want to have more kids with me because I’m a stupid liar and good luck. I’m so hurt over this. What should I do?
7 answers 7