Was the invention of a sandal for one-legged people a flop?
- Fly GLv 57 months agoFavorite Answer
Yes it was. I think there's an end of season flop sale going on right now.
Did you hear they invented some for people with two left feet? Flop-flops.
- Pauly WLv 77 months ago
I really do not know.
- PatrickLv 77 months ago
But they save money buying them in those packs of 9....
- 7 months ago
Yes it flip flopped like the left handed hammer and the left handed screwdriver.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- anandLv 57 months ago
Yes. Some were left with two rights.
- Weasel McWeaselLv 77 months ago
well, it was very hard getting the company to put one foot in front of the other and getting anywhere.
- martinLv 57 months ago
Onjy in the three legged race
- Laughing BOYLv 77 months ago
EILEEN found it to be VERY USEFUL...........😂😂😂😂
- Big KahunaLv 77 months ago
No,they flipped for it.
- Little Big ManLv 77 months ago
Sadly yes it was my friend.