In the grand scheme of things........did you really think you'd still be here to have to go thru ANOTHER format change?

BQ. Okay........list what's NOT working for you now. GO!

@ Carrie.....Yes, I saw your answer posted and then it just vanished. I just checked notifications and your answer is there, along with the edit........with your permission, (I hope) I shall re-post it here.

carrie answered your question --

No Weasel I never thought I would be here 10 years after I first joined, Having this new format it very frustrating, it is so different I never had all this trouble when we went from green to purple. I don't know it enough to say what is working and what isn't working yet. EDIT, I have just found out that my answers are not showing, I never knew that until I went back to see who had answered this question and mine wasn't here

Yes, Carrie....many of the features still seem quite BUGGY.....one minute working, the next , not. Took me a dozen tries before I could get your whole answer to show. verrrrrrryyyyy frustrating indeed.- More half azzed "improvements".

Huh............even more interesting Carrie...is that I got a notification for all the other 4 answers here....... except YOURS, which was first, and I did see you answer........but I did NOT get a notification for you. How odd.

Favorite Answer

Actually, no. I've seriously considered quitting several times. But there's still a few users here that keep me logging on, which includes you. I refuse to abandon my post. In all my ten years as a user, I have yet to see a format change on this site that has actually resulted in an "improvement."

• Weasel McWeasel

I appreciate that good Sir Smugley- I also take my Tea Mug Gang responsibilities very seriously.-
      I gave my word that I am here to the end, and my word is my bond! "Fignting Stupidity Always and all ways!" I haven't forgotten!

No, I never did but it will never be as good as the Green Format no matter how much they change things.

Since nobody seems to monitor this site anymore,I was very surprised when it happened.

• Nini

I never really gave it a thought when I joined. I have left several times but something keeps drawing me back. Boredom I suppose. I miss my contacts from years ago although I did find one the other day. I really miss being able to email people. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones because I haven't seen the latest format change and I hope I don't. I can tell you this though, while on here last night and several times in the last few day or weeks I notice that almost every question I click on to answer is asked by an Anonymous user and most of the answers I receive are from the same.

BQ: The only thing not working for me is I didn't get notified of a BA I received and some of the answers to my questions aren't showing up but they showed up in my notifications.

• Nini

I don't know who you are referring to. You said I talked to her? I don't understand why my name would go back and forth. Oh well, nothing I can do about it.

• Mrs H

Not really but here I am. It's ok some of my good contacts are still here so I don't feel alone 😊

BQ- I don't get notifications

• Weasel McWeasel

do you mean Email notifications........or the "Notifications" in the upper left hand corner right about your name? That's how I saw the difference........I got no EMAIL notification, but on the upper left hand corner Notifications, here answer was clearly there.

I spent about an hour on Friday morning sorting it out, I'm good now. Nitty gritty, we accept it or we move on, right Stanley? RIGHT. ;-) I heard a user say yesterday...……. its asking be for my password every time I come on. If you don't sign orf you don't need to give your password, Yes! top right it does say SIGN IN, just ignore it and your profile and name will show.

• CAB

I was gone for several months. Everything looks more or less as it was when I left.....

• Weasel McWeasel

Yeah, they are still rolling out the new format......not everyone is seeing it, just yet....give it a few days. It's just glitch ridden at the moment.

• audrey

I can't find the points list. That's my fun thing for in the mornings. Seeing how many points I earned yesterday. Now I'm just a sad old lady. Don't like the answer page. Can't find any sub categories. Sigh.....

I never really thought about it in such a way.

Any format change since the ol' green one has been a futile attempt at "improving" the site, when the opposite has occurred each and every time.

• polly

I used to like to think that I could stoically endure the adversities of format changes.

But lately I feel constantly ground down by the feeling that the repetitive & vitriolic trolls were the biggest winners in the most recent format adjustment