Is America now in racial hatred war?

In old movies, I think there used to be a lot of handsome blonde white people. Right now in America, young people are mostly colored people. The entire United States seems to have become a large race-battleground.There seems to be a great atmosphere in which colored people attack white people with grudges because... show more In old movies, I think there used to be a lot of handsome blonde white people.
Right now in America, young people are mostly colored people.
The entire United States seems to have become a large race-battleground.There seems to be a great atmosphere in which colored people attack white people with grudges because of discrimination.
It is sad that society is now losing the old gentlemen's atmosphere.
For your information, I am a Korean living in Korea.
Update: Koreans do not forget that blond-haired, kind gentle white youths came to share food and participated in combat during the Korean War.
However, now the United States seems to have lost its gentle kindness image because of the social conflict.