I used the wrong browser to take an online test. What is the penalty for it?

I was supposed to use lockdown browser but I accidentally logged into blackboard and started the test in firefox. It wasn't until after I had started the test that i realized i was using the wrong browser but the timer had already started and I couldn't go back. After I submitted the test, I emailed my... show more I was supposed to use lockdown browser but I accidentally logged into blackboard and started the test in firefox. It wasn't until after I had started the test that i realized i was using the wrong browser but the timer had already started and I couldn't go back. After I submitted the test, I emailed my professor explaining the situation. I know it was very stupid of me to not pay attention but I'd never used that browser before. Any comment regarding what I will expect for the rest of this semester is appreciated! I am super stressed out!