patty

americans explain to me why you have a gun?

To protect myself from you.

Source(s): I don't own a gun.
  • Phil

Because I can...........

Truthfully. Its too easy for criminals to get guns. And "we" the lawful minded people just want to protect ourselves from them. Myself? I dont own a gun. But my beliefs is civilians shouldn't own guns! Only the police & the military should have them

I don't have one and I'll never want one. Out of all the things I may want in my life, I will never want a gun. I don't want a violent weapon in my vicinity!

• Sandy

In establishing our country, the people armed themselves against attacks from the British. Came in real handy during the Revolutionary War. After they won their freedom from England, people wanted to keep their guns just in case the government ever rose up against them. They even put the right to bear arms in the Constitution. And the best way to stop a bad person with a gun, is a good person with a gun.

• Laura10 months agoReport

Hi sandy I’m not from US but am a conservative. Most countries have armed revolutions but they don’t use it as an excuse. Plus the best way to stop a gunman is to stop them getting guns. UK police don’t even have them, why? Because so few criminals have guns.

I don’t have any firearms

I don't have one, nor do I want one.

so i can defend myself against muslims, blacks, quebec filth, and crackhead whites

I have 3. 2 guns are Springfield model 1861 muskets (black powder muskets) I got from my grandfather and the other is an M1 Garand rifle that my dad used to teach me to shoot when I was a kid.

• 10 months agoReport

He's pretty awesome but mad I am a better shot than he is lol. I rode a horse once, it was fun and if I could ever afford to truly own and care for them, I would!