How much should we tithe as a Christian when living paycheck to paycheck?

Young adult just getting started on my own here. So I'm currently making $13 an hour and after bills there is only about $150 leftover for gas and such, etc.etc. within the month. How do I figure how much I should be tithing as a Christian? If I give the 10% that the Bible tells us to, then there is not enough... show more Young adult just getting started on my own here. So I'm currently making $13 an hour and after bills there is only about $150 leftover for gas and such, etc.etc. within the month. How do I figure how much I should be tithing as a Christian? If I give the 10% that the Bible tells us to, then there is not enough money left for all the bills, let alone gas money. The only debt within the bills comes from my house mortgage, so I'm not just foolishly spending money on credit, the job just pays very little while housing prices are very high. ๐Ÿ˜” Is there anything in the Bible about how much poor people should tithe? Thanks for any help.ย