Would you date someone who is bipolar(medicated)?

78 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best Answer

Yes, I wouldn't hold that against them, we all have our demons.

• Lita
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

If I was free to date and attracted to them, yes I would. Them being bipolar and medicated wouldn't be a reason to not date them.

• ron h
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I would not, but I'm kind of shallow sometimes. I don't do any drama very well. 

• 2 months ago

To be honest, i wouldn't. Because I want a healthy relationship with a person without any burden.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Yes, considering SOME of us medicated people are still capable of functioning in relationships and in society

• 2 months ago

yeah its called get it in

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

NOPE!!

It's been my experience that people diagnosed with such conditions will typically consider it a licence to be As*holes!

Thus how little difference there is between people with 'Personality Disorders' and people who just have a Lousy Personality.

People with 'Mental Issues' are like Cabbage-patch Dolls, they all come with a BS Story that tells all about why the consequences of everything they say & do is always Somebody Else's fault!

Don't like my answer?,, sorry , I can't help it cause I'm crazy & you should understand that because I already explained that to you in my BS Story,

so if you break-up with me because I annoy or creep you out too much, then "You're" the one who has a problem not Me & it'll be all YOUR fault if I loose my job, end up in a nut-house or attempt suicide over it!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I don't know if I would.

• 2 months ago

I have Bi-Polar 1 and I have Quetiapine (Seroquel) and Lamotrigine (Lamictal) and the latter for Epilepsy. Nothing wrong with me but I do have boyfriend. It's all good.

• 2 months ago

Hell no I did it and it becomes a ruff ride when they off their meds.Theyll drive you about as crazy as they are

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.