What do men think of this statement? (mainly white men and dads)?

Before I get called a racist I am a white female. I realize that if I ever want to attract a white man that I will need to get breast reduction surgery. White men love to marry flat chested women and I need to go from a DDD to an A cup. I also need to find a way to stay at a size 2 even if I have to starve myself.... show more Before I get called a racist I am a white female. I realize that if I ever want to attract a white man that I will need to get breast reduction surgery. White men love to marry flat chested women and I need to go from a DDD to an A cup. I also need to find a way to stay at a size 2 even if I have to starve myself. Jesus would approve of me trying to be a size 2. I hope that if I ever get pregnant that I can still wear a size 5 dress (men hate it is their girl is 36 weeks pregnant and isn't that thin) I hope to not get pregnant unless I can be thin and pregnant. Also if you are a Christian please pray that I will become a size 3 even if I get anorexic