Should I use laser to remove my facial hair?

I'm a 17 years old boy and I always used to shave once every 2 days to keep an overall clean face. Recently, my beard started growing very fast and very thick. I'll also see a dermatologist because I think I have several ingrown hairs and other skin related problems. Would it be bad to use laser hair... show more I'm a 17 years old boy and I always used to shave once every 2 days to keep an overall clean face. Recently, my beard started growing very fast and very thick. I'll also see a dermatologist because I think I have several ingrown hairs and other skin related problems.
Would it be bad to use laser hair removal to get rid of all my facial hair? I don't want to grow a beard and I don't think I'll ever want to. I don't like having a beard at all as my skin is very light and my facial hair is dark.