Is my boyfriend being controlling?? All of a sudden he's telling me to wake up by 10 am?

I'm 27. He's 36. we have been together 5 years. I go to bed super late a lot of time because I'm constantly working on my book that i'm trying to get published next year. Writing is and has always been a huge passion of mine. I went to school for journalism. I know it's a tough field to break... show more I'm 27. He's 36. we have been together 5 years. I go to bed super late a lot of time because I'm constantly working on my book that i'm trying to get published next year. Writing is and has always been a huge passion of mine. I went to school for journalism. I know it's a tough field to break into though so I have a real job as people would like to call it. It's my 9-5 and what pays the bills. The job that i'm working at everyday is not my passion but my passion is not paying the bills right now so i have to do what any rational person would do. I don't even know if my book will be super successful, but I can only hope for the best.
ANYWAYS. I get off work at 5 it's a 30 minute commute back to my house so I end up getting home around 6ish if you want to include all the crazy 5pm traffic. Dinner takes about two hours to fix so its 8pm at that point. Eat and then take a bath around 9 pm. Then I work on my book from 9 pm until sometimes 2 am. I write a couple of pages per day and edit as I go. I also have a blog that I created and work on outside of my 9-5. Told my boyfriend all of this and he said I need to scale back and only write one paragraph a day on my book. He also said focus on one thing at a time. he said focus on the book right now and work on the blog more after the book is published.on Friday nights when I don't have to be up early I end up getting up at around 11 ish from being up late. He told me start waking up at 10 am and stop sleeping all day.
Update: I was like " Why are you telling me what to do." He was like " If you sleep until 11 or 12 don't expect a text from me until 4pm." I was like "whoah."
He was like " I'm not going to do things your way."
Update 2: also I would like to add that while I'm working, writing, cooking and all of that I still try to text my boyfriend consistently so he doesn't feel neglected. I texted him from the time i wake up until i go to sleep WHILE i'm in the middle of everything else.
Update 3: We don't live together but he wants to live together.