leemo asked in SportsMartial Arts · 10 months ago

What is the difference between learning styles and teaching styles?

The difference is that teaching involves some actual knowledge. Learning means you don't know, but either need to know or want to know.

There are different body types. Some styles work with certain body types some don't. Like it takes some people weeks to learn a single kick and another person learns it in one day. I'm struggling with learning den tui. Not because I'm stupid but because of my body type. My muscles are almost always tense. Great for lifting weights but terrible for learning martial arts. Just know what suits the individual. 

Are you serious?

Did you ever go to school? Sit in class have a teacher or instructor?

Well there you go.

This seems to be a TROLL QUESTION.

MAYBE AI OR TROLL with questions like this.

I agree with Muhammad...as a teacher, you have student's that have different learning styles that all need to learn the same information. It's important that people know how they best learn and to tell your teachers so they can be more effective.

Teaching requires more understanding and skill.