I'm 13 and I don't have a phone :( Is this normal?

Ok so I'm 13 years old and I don't have a phone. All I have is a rusty old laptop that barely even works. I see all my friends with big iPhone's and shiz and I have literally nothing. "Hey Kate! What's your phone number?" "Oh well the thing is.. i dont have a phone :)" I always... show more Ok so I'm 13 years old and I don't have a phone. All I have is a rusty old laptop that barely even works. I see all my friends with big iPhone's and shiz and I have literally nothing. "Hey Kate! What's your phone number?" "Oh well the thing is.. i dont have a phone :)" I always have to tell people that and they make fun of me for not having a phone. They ask what my tiktok is, my instagram, my snapchat, what my number is. I tell them i dont have a phone so i dont have social medias. I know i shouldnt be this upset but I AMMM! I dont feel like i fit in :( I cant even go to sleepovers anymore because my friends are all on their phones and all i do is just sit and do nothing!!! they dont even TRY to include me!! oh, and my parents? they wont let me get a phone. They say i might not even get a phone until im 18 :/ so yea. is this normal? because i just want to fit in :( and not get judged for something i cant control. thanks
Update: And i wanted to buy my own phone, but they wouldnt let me. They say that "pHoNe adDiCtIoN iS bAd"