Do you think it's rude when people ask "when are you having kids?

Married 2 years now. Late 20's. My wife and I get asked this by basically all our family and friends and even coworkers. We are not having kids but it doesn't really make a difference if we were having them. I respect others privacy and decisions therefore I have never asked this question to anyone as I... show more Married 2 years now. Late 20's. My wife and I get asked this by basically all our family and friends and even coworkers. We are not having kids but it doesn't really make a difference if we were having them. I respect others privacy and decisions therefore I have never asked this question to anyone as I feel it's rude and none of my business. The reason I feel it's rude is that some couples are not able to have kids for medical reasons and it can be humiliating/embarrassing or simply hard to talk about it they have to explain it. Or they just don't want to share their reasons for having/not having kids. Do you think it's rude?