I didn't get a blood test for nearly 10 years and I'm 25. Is it dangerous?

i didn’t have any health issues in this 10 years and before that my blood test was fine. Recently I had heart palpitations and felt very anxious so I went to a cardiologist. He said my heart has no problem it’s just anxiety. I want to get a blood test but I’m afraid of doing it, I'm afraid of its results... show more i didn’t have any health issues in this 10 years and before that my blood test was fine. Recently I had heart palpitations and felt very anxious so I went to a cardiologist. He said my heart has no problem it’s just anxiety. I want to get a blood test but I’m afraid of doing it, I'm afraid of its results actually. I’m afraid of having diabetes, liver diseases, high cholesterol and even afraid of having blood cancer because I’ve heard chronic leukemia doesn’t have symptoms at early stages and it get diagnosed by routine blood tests.
1 answer 1