How do you improve listening comprehension in a foreign language?

I am in my last quarter of classes for my Associate of Arts degree in Spanish. Except for two weeks in Spain my junior year with the Spanish Club and a week's vacation In Cancun this past spring I've not been in a Spanish speaking country. I've made all As in my Spanish coursework except for a B I... show more I am in my last quarter of classes for my Associate of Arts degree in Spanish.

Except for two weeks in Spain my junior year with the Spanish Club and a week's vacation In Cancun this past spring I've not been in a Spanish speaking country.

I've made all As in my Spanish coursework except for a B I made in Cervantes which was the hardest course so far.

I can write and I can read and speak it to bed understood by native speakers. I can also understand them but I have to ask them to speak slowly.

The thing is, when they speak at a normal rate is speed, I'm missing huge chunks of it. If I watch something in Spanish on Netflix, unless I have Spanish captions on, it's like I'm back in Spanish I in HS.

So how do I bring up my lusten comprehension?