At what age are men supposed to start getting pains or aches or feel the affects of age?

I am 49 and I dont feel any pains or aches or anything. I have to admit I don't even live a particularly healthy life style in terms of diet and lack of exercise. I eat both healthy and unhealthy foods and I don't exercise either. I wouldn't say that I am fat but I am a bit chubby so to speak. But I... show more I am 49 and I dont feel any pains or aches or anything. I have to admit I don't even live a particularly healthy life style in terms of diet and lack of exercise.

I eat both healthy and unhealthy foods and I don't exercise either. I wouldn't say that I am fat but I am a bit chubby so to speak.

But I don't feel any physical problems. The only thing I notice is that I am not as fast as I was 10 or 20 years ago, but that is to be expected. I also felt a while back that my knees feel a funny compared to what they used to feel like.

But I don't have any pains at all, not even slight pains. So I wanted to know, on average, at what age do people like me who don't exercise and who eat all kinds of foods start to get aches and pains?