Is this a period or the aftermath of going to ER last week to discover ruptured cyst?

I ve had a history of ovarian cysts through out my life. I am in my early 30's. Almost 6 years ago I had a tubal ligation. (I wish I would have have chosen a different method, but different story for another day.) Anywho, I forced myself last week after being on my hands and knees for about 7 hrs, to get out... show more I ve had a history of ovarian cysts through out my life. I am in my early 30's. Almost 6 years ago I had a tubal ligation. (I wish I would have have chosen a different method, but different story for another day.)
Anywho, I forced myself last week after being on my hands and knees for about 7 hrs, to get out to the car and be driven to the ER while undergoing crippling pain. After being there for several hours and about a bag and a half of fluids and 6 different shots later, a CT scan was done to answer questions. Turns out in the end I had gotten a stomach virus that has been going around which "put unnecessary pressure" on my lower abdomen which caused a cyst to rupture. And the doctor said there is "A lot" of cysts on my right ovary.
I had never been in so much pain in all my life. I previously the month before had 2 periods in 1 month. Putting me at 26 days in between. With history of late periods/no periods. But In the past year or so, its been predicatable 28-31 days.
So, 2 periods last month. A ruptured cyst, and now Idk if this is an earlier period putting me at 24 days or signs of something serious. Has anyone experienced anything similar? I have an appointment next week but still in constant pain and kinda worried because this is nowhere near normal for my body. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
0