Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkNon-Alcoholic Drinks · 2 months ago

Are there any Americans that ONLY drink water when they want something to drink? That means NO tea, No coffee, no juice, no soda, no?

milk, no smoothies, no liquor, etc. NOTHING BUT WATER. Please explain.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I know a couple people who don't drink much else but water. And a few who don't drink much else except beer. To each his own

• 2 months ago

Yes, I always get water with meals, and drink water at home. It's the healthiest choice. Juice and soda with sugar are very bad for you- and they age your skin.

• Katie
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I am NOT American. I ONLY drink water as I HATE the smell AND taste of tea and coffee. Juice is to expensive.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I drink 1 cup of coffee in the morning, 8 cups of water during the day, and one cup of milk at night. I always drink water when I’m thirsty, no soda or juice.

I used to never drink water and just drink iced tea, soda, and milk. Also, I drank rarely so I always got thirsty. Very unhealthy of me. I’ve learned my lesson.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I only drink strawberry water.

• 2 months ago

It’s become quite common to opt for water instead of caffeinated and/or sugary beverages now. It takes some getting used to, but it soon becomes the usual option.

• WOOWHO
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Are there ANY AMERICANS .. that ONLY drink water .

... I Suspect YES

and some people finds that SURPRISING or not Possible

.. ...... because DUH that is not what the some do

WOW talk about the brain dead .

. HEY BETSY DEVOS ...

SCHOOLS need to go BACK to teaching people

HOW to THINK

it seems it has also become fashionable to ACT STUPID

for attention

what a sad commentary on today's society and culture

Source(s): REALITY
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I see you've had a second go at phrasing your question but it's still wrong. You have the “ONLY” in the wrong place: it's modifying the verb “drink”, meaning that they don't do anything else with water - only drink it.

What you've written does NOT mean “no tea, no coffee...”

What you really mean is: Are there any Americans who drink only water when they want something to drink?” In fact, you don't even need the second part of the sentence.

It's surprising how many people who post here don't get the answers the want because they don't ask what they think they're asking.

The only people who can answer your question are those who actually know “an American” who drinks only water. I don't but I'm sure they exist. I doubt they tell many people so it's not likely that many of those people will notice your question. Good luck though.

• Janet
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Hah hah. You didn't proofread and you too have errors.

• 2 months ago

Health fanatics

• 2 months ago

Probably. Most people will have some other sort of drink in their lifetime though.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.