John asked in HealthMen's Health · 10 months ago

How to tell if my partner has a fully erected penis, that his achieved full erection?

When his penis is semi hard, not fully hard, it's about 5-5.5 inches, his penis isn't really stiff and hard. I've been with him one time and we didn't do much. I'm wondering if his penis is at that size when semi hard, as his penis isn't hard and I can still bend and play with it, does that mean he hasn't got a fully erected penis? And will his penis be around 6.5-7 inches when hard?

If he's out of shape, has high blood pressure or diabetes this is pretty common. He should go in for a physical to find out if he has any health issues, if he is overweight you should encourage him to eat healthier and get more exorcise it will really help with your sex life.

Ask him each penis is different. I could tell you about mine but unless we’re going to make magic happen it wouldn’t be much help

mine is about an inch soft

if it goes into your anus after your sphincter muscle relaxes, it is a full erection!

• Josie

Have you tried asking him. Usually not a good idea

to bend a fully erect penis.

• Mandy

You need to stop.  Just stop.

Fully “erected”?  It would be fully erect.  Not erected.  

Just, please, stop.