Can i use a still from an anime as a "album cover" on YouTube?

Can i use a still from an anime as a "album cover" on YouTube? I have some songs I am posting on YouTube and have an idea for an album cover using a certain anime still however if my video ever gets monetized or I start using this said image as an published album cover will I get sued or something?

I guess in theory just having it on the video as a picture means nothing in particularly but if I sold my music with that anime still is that illegal? Thanks for answering and God Bless :) <3

Hi. That all depends on the "Copyright" & "Trademark" legal filings made by the original creator of the image, anime, & anything it's legally a part of. You'd have to tell Us what it is, or look up the details Yourself.

G'Luck!!!

You're technically not allowed to, but I don't think anyone will catch it. It also let's us know that it's probably some really bad cringey music by a mentaIIy unweII adolescent. You legally can't sell it either. But it's not like you'll ever make decent money off of it so go ahead.