Mental Disorder?

I need help figuring out what mental disorder (if any) that I suffer from and/or need help with. I get in constant fits of depressive episodes, sometimes they will last a day, sometimes they will last for months. There is usually nothing that causes them, and these have been a reoccurring thing for about 4 years. I... show more I need help figuring out what mental disorder (if any) that I suffer from and/or need help with. I get in constant fits of depressive episodes, sometimes they will last a day, sometimes they will last for months. There is usually nothing that causes them, and these have been a reoccurring thing for about 4 years. I also suffer from a diagnosed generalized anxiety disorder. I constantly lie. Usually, to benefit myself in the situtation, but these lies are over matters that would make no difference if I lied about them or not. For example, I lied about when I lost my viriginity, being bullied, and day-to-day interactions with others. I often times, do not feel remorse (I justify my reason for lying), but occasionally I feel bad about all that I am doing (Recently, I have been feeling extremely guilty). Continuing, I have never had an anger issue and I am seen by the public as a very nice and compassionate person. Recently (and in the past before), I have terribly violent thoughts about those who have wronged me and even those who haven't. I need to decide if the last two (lying and violent thoughts) are something everyone faces in their life, or if I need to talk to someone about them. I am relucant to do so because I know this can very negatively affect how others see me and even cause fear within my friends and family members.
3 answers 3