I don’t like my sisters boyfriend??? Help?

My sister and her boyfriend have been together for 4 years, I am really close with my sister and always have been but from day 1 her boyfriend has never made any effort to try get along with me. At the start I never had any issue with him. Later down the line he was mistreating my sister really badly, lieing,... show more My sister and her boyfriend have been together for 4 years, I am really close with my sister and always have been but from day 1 her boyfriend has never made any effort to try get along with me. At the start I never had any issue with him. Later down the line he was mistreating my sister really badly, lieing, yelling, using, doing drugs/drinking but my sister still stayed. We have had a lot of arguments over the years because he has a really bad temper. Fast forward to now, I am 19 and still live with my parents as I have recently got out of a relationship but my sister and her boyfriend are 23/24 and live with my parents and he has been living here for 4 years and he has never paid rent for my parents or helped out. I feel like they free load they both have jobs and use my parents home to smoke weed. I get sick of it as I feel like I am always cleaning up after them and I get upset that my mum is struggling aswel. I wish I could be close with my sisters boyfriend but he has done a lot of hurtful things and I just know that it’ll never happen. What do I do?
3 answers 3