Sensation from bending side to side?

In a quiet setting, while seated or standing, take, hold, then release a big breath. Then, while neither inhaling nor exhaling, bend side to side as far as you can in rapid succession, allowing your arms to hang loose at your sides or holding them up with your fingers laced behind or on top of your head. Try to... show more In a quiet setting, while seated or standing, take, hold, then release a big breath. Then, while neither inhaling nor exhaling, bend side to side as far as you can in rapid succession, allowing your arms to hang loose at your sides or holding them up with your fingers laced behind or on top of your head. Try to bend just below your rib cage. In 1-2 short sentences, describe the sensation and anything you might notice.
This is for my mammalogy class. Would appreciate any responses so I can compare it to mine.
1 answer 1