Can I provide infidelity discovery inquisitions without a private investigator's license? Texas?

I see jobs for people needing proof of adultery. One per week. Sad society we live in, I know. Anyhow, I have an expensive camera, lots of time on my hands but not enough cash. Is there anything wrong (unlawful) with following a guy around (no P.I. license but his wife paying $500) and snapping a few pics in... show more I see jobs for people needing proof of adultery. One per week. Sad society we live in, I know. Anyhow, I have an expensive camera, lots of time on my hands but not enough cash. Is there anything wrong (unlawful) with following a guy around (no P.I. license but his wife paying $500) and snapping a few pics in public places (or even church) for her evidence in divorce proceedings? One step further, what about bribing a confessional priest or eavesdropping or even bugging a confessional? I'm pretty sure that's breach of clergy/parishioner privilege and inadmissible but at least would give spouse enough proof to leave and move on with someone new.
2 answers 2