Why sad??

I don't get it, why every single human being on social media are just nagging and nagging all the time, about every god damn thing, like why the sky is blue? I'm saaad for no reason. And I'm like get a life! Social media is to communicate or knowing new stuff. Not for naging about why the planet... show more I don't get it, why every single human being on social media are just nagging and nagging all the time, about every god damn thing, like why the sky is blue? I'm saaad for no reason. And I'm like get a life! Social media is to communicate or knowing new stuff. Not for naging about why the planet exists!
I literally have "never" Seen any positive thing on social media since the first time I logged in till now.
This's so pathetic nagging all the time to strangers and make everyone unhappy! I'm happy with my miserable life! I don't need you to remind me all the f*cking time!..I really love being happy, and there's alot of people do, but pretending to laugh about our miseries isn't funny it effects people somehow.just stop f*cking the world around you.