Is it normal to feel guilty about missing a swim practice?

This week i have had a total of 13 hours of sleep and need more but I'm scared my coach is gonna yell at me for skipping. And not to mention My best friend is gonna be the only one there that my age everyone else there is in high school (we are both 13) I'm scared and i feel that it's unnecessary to... show more This week i have had a total of 13 hours of sleep and need more but I'm scared my coach is gonna yell at me for skipping. And not to mention My best friend is gonna be the only one there that my age everyone else there is in high school (we are both 13) I'm scared and i feel that it's unnecessary to skip practice just to get sleep. I'm not ill but i have just gotten barely any sleep. Another reason that I feel guilty about skipping practice is because my guy-friend gives me grief and i just feel rally guilty about skipping practice. so guilty that i start crying should i be crying and feeling guilty about missing a swim practice? And should I mention it's the FIRST WEEK OF SWIM?
3 answers 3