Again, do you ever go onto Google and look up pictures of beautiful models and fantasize about being intimate with them?

Blondes, redheads, brunettes, long hair, short hair, ponytails... And then reality hits: That such women are too vain and egotistical to give kind, humble men a chance. They would rather open their legs for brawny, brainless studs than a man who understands the value of intimacy and meaningful passion. Some of... show more Blondes, redheads, brunettes, long hair, short hair, ponytails...

And then reality hits: That such women are too vain and egotistical to give kind, humble men a chance. They would rather open their legs for brawny, brainless studs than a man who understands the value of intimacy and meaningful passion.

Some of these women take kind men as cuckolds to fund their luxurious lifestyles. The poor men are made to sit in a corner and watch his wife engage in passionate intercourse with another man. They have no actual respect for them; they are just a source of money. All women, by nature, are prone to doing this.

Thankfully, as a single man, I do not need to worry about being drained of my savings by a selfish woman. I am free to use my money to enjoy delicious seafood dinners and hobbies as I wish. The quality of life is greatly increased once a man distances himself from women.