Why am I not dead yet?

I've had more than one instance where I could've easily been raped and or killed. Once when I was a gas station to buy some food and this guy unbeknownst to me, was following right behind me out of there. If my mom wasn't out there in the car waiting for me, I'd probably be raped and dead. Another... show more I've had more than one instance where I could've easily been raped and or killed.

Once when I was a gas station to buy some food and this guy unbeknownst to me, was following right behind me out of there. If my mom wasn't out there in the car waiting for me, I'd probably be raped and dead.

Another instance was during the time when I was inside of my aunt's house, where this tall dude came right up to our house asking about if there was anyone else here and other personal details. At first, I didn't want to open the door not because I was suspicious but because I thought it was rude not to. Eventually, I realized what was happening I was glad I didn't open the door.

If I had opened the door, both me and my younger cousin, Katrina, would both be raped and murdered.

And there's more incidents.

What did I do to deserve this?
1 answer 1