Kitten itching without fleas?

Hi, my kitten is about 13-14 weeks old, he recently got his first injection and flea/worm treatment which I’ve used and he’s been itching the same areas (under his chin, front of his neck, shoulders) he’s recently developed a lump near the area he got his vaccination. It must be irritating him because he’s... show more Hi, my kitten is about 13-14 weeks old, he recently got his first injection and flea/worm treatment which I’ve used and he’s been itching the same areas (under his chin, front of his neck, shoulders) he’s recently developed a lump near the area he got his vaccination. It must be irritating him because he’s twitching and itching it quite a bit. It’s not painful, just swollen. He’s not changed his behaviour besides the overly itching the spot and shaking his head because it’s getting on his nerves. I plan to take him to the vets when they open on Monday. Any suggestions to what it may be? The vet isn’t too concerned about it but they can’t tell me exactly what it is, so I was just looking for opinions/suggestions? Thanks x
4 answers 4