My stool is bloody but not like tar black?

Recently, I got very curious (I’m 14), and finergered myself in the *** with the butt of a pen covered in lotion. I washed the pen before with hot water, and just stuck it in. I did it for 5 minutes, and then went to the bathroom to poop, with a bunch of blood on the paper after I wiped. I got constipation and my... show more Recently, I got very curious (I’m 14), and finergered myself in the *** with the butt of a pen covered in lotion. I washed the pen before with hot water, and just stuck it in. I did it for 5 minutes, and then went to the bathroom to poop, with a bunch of blood on the paper after I wiped. I got constipation and my rectum is very tight. I slept and the next day, after I went to poop, bloodied dried up looking poop came out, with no more bloody toilet paper though. My colon area is feeling a little weird and I’m too embarrassed to tell my parents. What is happening? (I also tried fingering like 4 months ago for like 30 minutes that time, which caused constipstion but stopped like 1 month agoish

Please help. I’m was dumb and horny, and I’m really worried
3 answers 3