Im fifteen and never have a boyfriend?

....and i also never had a friend before. im female. 1st-5th grade is a complete blur. i remember a little bit of my middle school life, i despised people who had friends while i spent every moment of my life alone. it is my fault and itll be the death of me. the start of highschool my life was when i realized that... show more ....and i also never had a friend before. im female. 1st-5th grade is a complete blur. i remember a little bit of my middle school life, i despised people who had friends while i spent every moment of my life alone. it is my fault and itll be the death of me. the start of highschool my life was when i realized that it can never get better......i lost hope. i started sophomore year 3 weeks ago and my life is static, pathetic really. i need a social life desperately however i haven't any social skills, and ive nothing to offer the world except for hatred which is in its self.....pathetic. i plan to end it all my 16th birthday but i dont know if i can go through with it....
4 answers 4