Can I get my grandmother a visa?

My grandmother just had a scare and I'm afraid that she doesn't have much time left in this world. She lives in Mexico and she's never been to the U.S. Unfortunately, I'm not able to travel over there to see her because I own a business and I have no back up to cover while I'm gone. I'm... show more My grandmother just had a scare and I'm afraid that she doesn't have much time left in this world. She lives in Mexico and she's never been to the U.S. Unfortunately, I'm not able to travel over there to see her because I own a business and I have no back up to cover while I'm gone. I'm afraid I'll lose a great deal of business if I'm gone. My wife and 3 kids depend on me and our business. I know she doesn't have much time left and I just want her to spend her last few in a comfortable environment with her family that she hasn't seen in 15 years. She won't be a burden to the country. I make enough money to support us. I own a house with 2 extra bedrooms and I can cover medical costs if necessary. She lives by herself most of the time and I'm afraid for her. One of my uncle's lives with her but he's in Japan at the moment for work. Is there any way I can get her to us so that we can care for her?
5 answers 5