I don’t have a support system (Schizophrenia-related)?

I don’t have anybody. Nobody accepts me because of my homicidal urges / violent tendencies and my anger and rage that I feel constantly everyday. Plus I don’t have any girlfriends. I’ve been kicked out just about everywhere else and this is the only place that I know of. I can’t get any help. I only see my... show more I don’t have anybody. Nobody accepts me because of my homicidal urges / violent tendencies and my anger and rage that I feel constantly everyday. Plus I don’t have any girlfriends. I’ve been kicked out just about everywhere else and this is the only place that I know of. I can’t get any help. I only see my counselor once a month at best because she’s the only person who works there and there’s no other places available that’ll accept me in as a patient. And I can’t see a therapist as that would be too expensive for my shitty medicaid insurance. If I tell counselors anything I’m afraid that they’re gonna baker act me again, so I end up telling them nothing and I receive no help. My mom essentially lives off my disability money and has no job, but when I told my counselor about this she said that it couldn’t be transferred in my name because I didn’t know how to budget even though my family never gives me any money to practice budgeting with. I don’t have a bank account either, so I constantly have to bum them for **** and listen to them ***** and moan at me for asking them when they don’t take me to get a job or anything. My counselor holds me responsible for everything and that’s why I ******* hate her ***. At this point there isn’t anything I haven’t tried short of going homeless. There’s no way that I’m going to move out of here. Plus nobody else in my family has any room for me to move in nor do I have any friends. My life sucks.
4 answers 4