Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 3 months ago

I don’t have a support system (Schizophrenia-related)?

I don’t have anybody. Nobody accepts me because of my homicidal urges / violent tendencies and my anger and rage that I feel constantly everyday. Plus I don’t have any girlfriends. I’ve been kicked out just about everywhere else and this is the only place that I know of. I can’t get any help. I only see my counselor once a month at best because she’s the only person who works there and there’s no other places available that’ll accept me in as a patient. And I can’t see a therapist as that would be too expensive for my shitty medicaid insurance. If I tell counselors anything I’m afraid that they’re gonna baker act me again, so I end up telling them nothing and I receive no help. My mom essentially lives off my disability money and has no job, but when I told my counselor about this she said that it couldn’t be transferred in my name because I didn’t know how to budget even though my family never gives me any money to practice budgeting with. I don’t have a bank account either, so I constantly have to bum them for **** and listen to them ***** and moan at me for asking them when they don’t take me to get a job or anything. My counselor holds me responsible for everything and that’s why I ******* hate her ***. At this point there isn’t anything I haven’t tried short of going homeless. There’s no way that I’m going to move out of here. Plus nobody else in my family has any room for me to move in nor do I have any friends. My life sucks.

Bro just walk into any hospital near you tell them about your urges and they will get a therapist that works in the hospital to talk to you and they will sit u down and reevaluate u to see if you also have any other problems. They will prescribe u medication and u might stay there a while but u have to remember no matter how bad it feels and afraid u are the most powerful thing u got is your mouth use it to speak up. None of this won't go away until u speak up and get the help u need. No one can help u properly if u don't speak up so they can know what they need to exactly do to help u. Closed mouths dont get fed. Remember that.

• Stoo

Sounds like you do need to get yourself into institutionalized care, so why resist it? Before it's forced upon you, voluntarily go in, get the treatment you need, and get the rest of your life sorted with the assistance of professionals. You likely can't solve all of this drama by yourself. And blaming the rest of the world is not going to work - there are things you can control, but it's going to take some time to build that up, and a totally different attitude on your part. Otherwise, as is commonly the case, this does tend to end with you on the street. So avoid that outcome by being proactive about this - and the first step is admitting yourself to more intensive care, so that slowly you can adapt to medication and make plans with caregivers to slowly get your life in order.

how old are you do you happen to have discord?

• daniel3 months agoReport

21 and no I don’t have a laptop anymore because I accidentally stepped on it. I do have an iPhone and if you want to, my skype name is live:johnpiercefranko.

• patty

u may need to be on medication that will block some of the bad thoughts. or if you are already get a higher dose