Does it do anything if I get more than 100 credits or would that be just a personal preference?

I’m surprisingly getting along very well in all my classes and have almost finished my 5 credit art course in one month (I’m taking it online so I can go at my own pace). I’m going to be taking more and more online courses while making sure my other grades still stay up. I was wondering about if I happen to get... show more I’m surprisingly getting along very well in all my classes and have almost finished my 5 credit art course in one month (I’m taking it online so I can go at my own pace). I’m going to be taking more and more online courses while making sure my other grades still stay up. I was wondering about if I happen to get more than 100 credits. Would that do anything? Like could I use it as something to be proud of and would it influence me in any way? Because I don’t remember ever hearing about it.