Boss is rude to me?

When I first started working with my boss he talked to everyone else but me even though we were all casual and he gave me the most hours for 6 months straight. We had an argument, he cut my hours down and I no longer say hello or goodbye to him anymore. I’m the only person he keeps on their own 24/7, he has a go... show more When I first started working with my boss he talked to everyone else but me even though we were all casual and he gave me the most hours for 6 months straight.

We had an argument, he cut my hours down and I no longer say hello or goodbye to him anymore. I’m the only person he keeps on their own 24/7, he has a go at anyone that tries to talk to me.

He literally waits for me to be in the break room with another girl and he flirts with her in front of me while completely ignoring me. So I flirt with other guys in front of him.

He walks past me multiple times staring at me and tries to talk to me when there are no other girls around, last week he asked me to get something off the top shelf and he stood close behind me with his arms over me.

Where I work I get offered free wine to take home and yesterday I offered one to one of my male co workers who asked our boss if he could take it and our boss got angry and said I was no longer allowed to take them home and then my boss started avoiding me.

My boss gave other girls free things today in the department that we work and not me. He also treats me rudely in front of my co workers and is nice to everyone else in front of me.

Some days he acts kind of flirty with me and then he will be nasty to me and not let me go on a lunch break. Some days he seems to follow me around and stares at me then he will avoid looking at me.

Im female and have worked with him for a year and a half. Why does he behave like this?