Pelvic pain in women?!?

Hello, just for reference I am 21 and female. I have had an on/off dull ache in my left pelvis for the last few months. It’s not horrific pain in which I cannot do anything but it is painful enough to make me feel uncomfortable and want to laze around. I have been to the doctors on a number of occasions, they have... show more Hello, just for reference I am 21 and female.
I have had an on/off dull ache in my left pelvis for the last few months. It’s not horrific pain in which I cannot do anything but it is painful enough to make me feel uncomfortable and want to laze around.
I have been to the doctors on a number of occasions, they have done a full STI check, multiple urine tests, and an ultra sound look look at my uterus and ovaries. All of which came back ‘normal and healthy’.
I’m also going to note I have no other side effects at all, just the pelvic pain.
After the constant trips to the doctors the only explanation they can give me is that it may be a hormonal cist that comes and goes (nothing to worry about), however it is still causing me pain.
Should I go back and reinquire with my doctor or just leave it? If you think I should leave it is there any ways that I can help with the pain because it is getting really uncomfortable.
Thank you in advance.
0