How much parsley seeds should I grow for a small pot of miracle gro?

Trying to grow some curly parsley and the seed packet does have any instructions or details on it other than words parsley seeds on it written in black ballpoint pen ink and there’s about 2 tablespoons of seeds in the packet which i got for a $1 at my local feed and farming supply store , and I was hoping for the... show more Trying to grow some curly parsley and the seed packet does have any instructions or details on it other than words parsley seeds on it written in black ballpoint pen ink and there’s about 2 tablespoons of seeds in the packet which i got for a $1 at my local feed and farming supply store , and I was hoping for the plants to sprout in a week so I also need advice on efficiently and easily growing them . And I don’t want to put too much seeds in a 16 oz clay pot, because I feel like it’s enough seeds for a big garden bed . So would a pinch of seeds be fine what I’m doing ? Is it necessary to germinate in tapwater for a few hours?