Aching Thighs?

I'm 16 and recently I've noticed my thighs have been starting to ache and it's happening now more often. It's not very painful but it is slightly and it's very distressing, it started recently and has now been happening a lot, it also happens when i'm seated or not doing anything, I was in... show more I'm 16 and recently I've noticed my thighs have been starting to ache and it's happening now more often. It's not very painful but it is slightly and it's very distressing, it started recently and has now been happening a lot, it also happens when i'm seated or not doing anything, I was in the back of the car and it started happening and today while i was in the bath washing myself off it started, and as i stood up to grab the towel i had a sudden striking and sharp pain that went from my thighs down my legs and up to my butt and it forced me to sit back in the water. I don't know why this is happening, i'm not exhausted or always tired, i get good sleep. I would appreciate some help to why maybe this is happening.
1 answer 1