Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 4 months ago

What is up with the new Yahoo Answers format on mobile?

Favorite Answer

Verizon is using us as free beta testers like Yahoo used to do. Grin and bear it and TRY to leave feedback if you do NOT get "Page not available." Yes, I WAS expecting this to happen. Verizon HAS to keep up with the competition. One of the reasons Yahoo Inc went out of business was that it did NOT keep up with the competition on Mobile technology.

• .

As MANY have asked before you and gotten answers, new formats are often fraught with glitches and bugs that have to be worked out, not to mention big format changes are rarely rolled out to all users at one time and may be turned on/off as the techs see issues occurring.

Patience is needed (esp so that dozens of users don't ask the same "what's going on" questions every day).

I hope they don't make it permanent until they fix the anomalies of which there are many. 

It is strange for me.

There are two UI's.

• .

Yahoo is improving the site